Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mad Women

My good friend Kathleen decided to do a Mad Men inspired photo shoot. I came across her pictures on Facebook and knew I had to post them here!

Kathleen is the brunette and her other friend Sammy is the blonde. I'm not exactly sure why they did these, but obviously the pictures are AWESOME. See for yourselves below.

Obsessed with the picture above - the little gloves, fur stole, brooch, and cigarette are too perfect. I want to dress like this.





Thank you Kathleen for sharing your beautiful photos!

1 comment:

Andrew J said...

Too fun! I've been really wanting to put together a shoot recently. I used to do them all the time for my fashion mag I did, but since then I've only done one :(. Thanks for the inspiration!

-Andrew J.
http://meandmarisa.wordpress.com