Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Little White Dress

It has officially been spring now for a while and in honor of that I picked out some of my favorite white dresses. The little white dress is one of my favorite wardrobe pieces as it looks fresh and feminine.

Below: A white eyelet dress from the runway of Oscar de la Renta. Available at Net-a-porter.com.



Below: A cute little sailor-esque dress from the Gap.



Below: Moschino Cheap & Chic's pleated cut out dress. I think this one is my favorite of the bunch :-). Available at Net-a-porter.com
Below: A tailored sun dress by Theory. Available at Nordstrom.com


Below: Velour's take on the classic white shirt. I like that this can be worn as a tunic or a dress. Available at Revolveclothing.com.


Below: Shoshanna's eyelet shift available at Shopbop.com

No comments: