Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fall 2009, Part 7

This may seem a little late, but I have so many pictures I saved from the Fall 2009 collections, and I'm trying my best to get through them all! There are a few more posts to come after this one...

Below: This gown is not conventional Emilio Pucci, but it is gorgeous nonetheless!



4 Below: Dolce and Gabbana

Even though these various patterns might seem to clash, I think they work because they are the same color scheme.


As always, I am attracted to black lace and sheer fabric.



Printed images like this are usually only seen on t-shirts, but I like the idea of using it on an evening gown. The placement is great, as is the black fabric peeking out from underneath the skirt.



2 Below: D&G offered a variety of looks. I like the t-shirt/fluffy skirt combo on this one because it is quirky and unusual.


The lace on this dress looks soft and supple.


Below: CNC Costume National's sequined cocktail dress - perfect for a party.



Below: This Byblos gown is interesting because the colors are so subtle - it almost looks monochromatic until you notice the change around the hip area.


Photos from Style.com

1 comment:

AlexG said...

I LOVE the Dolce and Gabbana dresses!!!