Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fall 2009, Part 3

Below: Nathan Jenden's dress literally looks like paper that has been cut-out (a la elementary school snowflakes) and I love it!


Below: Luella's cocktail frock.



Below: House of Holland's fall collection seemed like a spring collection, as it used white and color gradients. I love color though and found this collection to be refreshing.



Below: This Erdem dress is a great example of the baroque look that I like. While there is a lot going on, the detail is limited to two colors which makes it work.



Below: Everything about this Emporio Armani outfit dazzled me - from the layered pleated pieces to the kneesocks - fabulous!




Below: Christopher Kane's use of black and beige created these sharp dresses. I love that their modern and minimal, but still remain soft looking.




Below: Christian Siriano's (of Project Runway) beautiful layered turquoise gown.



Below: I had never heard of Bora Aksu, but I took a look at their fall collection and loved it! While the ripped tights are a little tacky, I thought the garments were beautiful. I love that this dress is a basic feminine babydoll style, and even has a bow, but there is also something edgy about the top of it.
Photos from Style.com and Nymag.com

No comments: